Located on a hill in quiet and residential area, “Le Cotche” is only 200 yards from the centre of Cagnes sur Mer and 500 yards from the Renoir museum. Click on the images below to view the beautiful features of this villa.
This typical 1929 villa was built on a hill and is organized into 2 independent levels:
The main level offers a 2 bedroom apartment is available for seasonal rental. It can accommodate up to 5 people and opens on your private swimming pool area and the lovely terraces surrounding it. You will have access to the following :
- a wide entrance hall and the living room
- a master bedroom with a king size bed (1,60m), an en-suite bathroom and an independent breakfast balcony.
- a second bedroom with a full size bed (1,40m) and a single bed (0,90 cm)
- a large kitchen fully equipped (including a dish-washer)
- a WC room with toilet and sink
- a fully fenced garden planted in an colourful variety of Mediterranean plants and shrubs.
- your exclusive swimming pool (see our F.A.Q. page for details)
- a pool-side area furnished with sun chairs
- a large terrace with the outside dining area and a coal barbecue,
The back of the house comprises a variety of out-buildings including your laundry room, your area for drying clothes and your private parking area.
On the lower level at the back of the of the house is a studio flat which is rented separately and on a yearly basis. The tenant does not have access to the swimming pool. The rental includes the following amenities :
- private swimming pool
- private enclosed parking space
- fenced garden
- outdoors dining area with a coal barbecue
- central heating and hot water
- cooking hob (3 gas, 1 electric
- micro-wave oven
- DVD reader
- telephone (“telesejour” formula – see F.A.Q. section)
- washing machine
- iron & board
- vacuum cleaner
- hair dryers
- Internet access upon request (additional fee)